Information collection and use
our responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very
seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may
obtain from you. By using our website www.weekendz.com ,which
also comprises of the mobile site, smartphone app platforms such as iOS,
Android, Windows (all together referred to as “site”), you consent to this use.
corporate affiliates or to any other third parties, even if their websites are
linked to the site. We recommend you review the respective privacy statements
of the other parties with whom you interact.
When you use services provided on this website and/or mobile application, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, and/or your debit/credit card details. We will store this information and hold it on computer or otherwise in a secure and encrypted format.
What information will we collect?
- Personal information, which includes your email address, name, phone number, device ID and IP address.
- Transactional information, such as itinerary details.Booking information, such as travel destination and dates.
- Other information, such as your browsing activity on the website and mobile app.
We will use this information in the
- To fulfill our agreement with you, including processing your flight, hotel and Umrah bookings and any other reservations, sending you your itinerary, or contacting you if there is a problem with your reservation.
- To register you with our website/mobile application and administer our website services where you have registered to receive these. You can unsubscribe from these services by contacting us.
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail.
- For direct marketing purposes, as set out in detail below.
We need to know the names of all passengers travelling or the names related to the reservation concerned. If you are reserving or booking a flight, hotel or Umrah on behalf of someone else, you must obtain their consent to use their personal information. We proceed on the basis that you have obtained the aforementioned consent.
What will this information be used for?
- To conduct bookings, ticketing and payment transactions for the services available on the site.
- To personalize your experience and give you better service: (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve the user friendliness of the site; (we continually strive to improve the site offerings based on the information we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) website traffic analysis.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
- To send emails, SMS, website and mobile app notifications as well as other communications for providing services, responding to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To respond to queries of the authorities in regard to your accessing of the site and services availed by you.
Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords,
and your site membership account information. Please be very careful,
responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you’re
Who do we share your information with?
- To our customer support offices in the network.,
- To trustworthy third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book flights, onward flights, hire cars, hotel reservation, complete tourism trip reservation or other services quickly and easily.
- To customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the law in those countries.
- To third party organizations involved in credit card authorization.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- To our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still
be able to visit our site but you may be unable to access certain options or
Transfer of your personal information
In the course of undertaking the activities
countries which do not have data protection laws or to countries where your
privacy and other fundamental rights will not be protected as extensively. We
will transfer information only for the purpose of fulfilling/providing the
services you have requested from us, in order to fulfill a contract with a
third party for your benefit, or to disclose information which we are required
to do by law or requested from us by a regulator.
There is a technology called
"cookies" which may be used by us to provide you with customized
information from Weekendz website or mobile application. A cookie is an element of
data that a website or mobile application can send to your browser, which may
then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which
pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are
visited and to determine the most popular areas of our website. Cookies also
allow us to make Weekendz website or mobile application more user-friendly by, for
example, allowing us to take you to the language site of last use, so that we
can give you a better experience when you return to our website. Most web
browsers automatically accept cookies. You do not have to accept cookies, and
you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how
you can set it up to notify you when you receive a cookie, so you can decide
whether to accept it.
Data Processing and Deletion Instructions
We are processing users public data like name, emailId & profile pic through login process from our apps. the purpose of processing these data to just maintain logged in users information in our system. And users can request any time for the deletion of their datas stored in our system.
If you want to delete your activities with our apps, You have to send a deleting request email to email@example.com.